Tuesday, July 28, 2009

30 DAYS!!!!


If I go to my due date (yuck!), I only have 30 days left! She's dropping a lot this week, I feel like what's happening to my hips and pelvis is very un natural and I'm SO ready to have this lil (or BIG) baby. Last week I was only 1cm dialated, but 50% effaced so at least something is happening. I go back in this Friday, and am hoping for more progress. My Dr. is very um old fashioned and and a little rough, but he works in a practice of 4 doctors so I could have any one of them in the delivery room (who ever is on call that day). I put together her bassinet yesterday, and just need to get a little mattress and sheets for it now. It's pretty cute, it's old and needs a fresh coat of paint, but I like it and it will work great for the first couple of months.
Jake is still looking for work, and he's got some good contacts here so hopefully something will happen soon for him.

3 comments:

  1. The countdown is on for you two! I can't wait to find out all about little Baby Girl Webster. Keep us posted. I'll be wishing you an early delivery for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 days?! holy cow. that egg on your ticker thingy is starting to crack...maybe that's a sign that she will be coming early ;)

    The bassinet looks cute! I love that bedding you got , from Jake's mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in Utah again?!? Where are you living? We should get together. I'm in Logan right now, but I'll be moving down to West Jordan on the 8th. It will be awesome to see you again!

    ReplyDelete