Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UTAH---or as Bailey says "MY-TAH?"

Well, Jake and I have made some BIG changes in a SMALL amount of time. Due to the failing economy in McCall (un-employment rate @ 13%--- and that's just the documented un-employment!) Jake was unable to secure employment up there. In the meantime I have becoming increasingly pregnant! With out a paid maternity leave, and Jake not working it didn't make sense for us to stay. We made that decision last week. On Monday (July 6th) I told work what our plans were, and with things being so slow they didn't feel it necessary to fulfill a two weeks notice period. So, as greatful as we are for all that the Norris's have done for us we packed up Monday night, rented our U-HAUL for Tuesday and we were on our way.
We were able to stay at the Abigail Manor one more time, and we hope to be back again to visit as soon as we can! We already miss them SOOO much! :(
WHERE ARE WE NOW?
UTAH (When Bailey our niece on the Urry side was about 3 years old - almost 4, I was trying to explain to her that I lived in Utah and this is why I couldn't be around to see her alot, and she responded, "In My-tah!?" :) lol
We are staying with Jake's parents for the next little bit, while Jake gets working. I'll be on call for my old boss at Insight Eye Care until the baby comes; and we'll be on our own as soon as we can!
Baby Girl Webster is doing very well. We have our first appointment in Utah next Monday (hopefully) so it will be nice to finish things up here soon, pregnancy wise.
We have been very humbled by this whole experience and appreciate all of the support and prayers from our friends and family!

5 comments:

  1. O boy! I heard you were moving, but didn't realize it would be so soon. Good ol' Utah. Well we may see you... we are coming out on Friday. Wingers perhaps?! Glad that Baby Girl is doing well. The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the pregnancy is going well! Sad to hear things didn't work out in McCall, but glad to hear you're back in Utah for a bit. I'm up in Salt Lake now, but would love to come see you and the baby. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool countdown! i can't believe you only have 39 days left...I am soo excited. She better like talking to me on the phone, unlike someone else I know :cough,bailey,cough:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you guys are coming back! You'll have to let me know when you're at work and I can come down and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll have an extra air conditioned room in Houston soon...you're welcomed to come our way!

    ReplyDelete