Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adventures in Utah

Jake and I have just returned from a memorable trip from Utah. We had a great time with family and friends and had not such a great time with our car. James and Lyndsie were kind enough to offer their basement while we stayed there and it was so nice! We even got our own twin beds so, I got some great nights of sleep!... :)

I got to see my girls at the gym and that was definitely a highlight for me. I love those girls and it was so great to see them all again!!!

We got to see our friends Eric and Alison's newest and first addition to their family (Ashton) and he is ADORABLE! Oh I can't wait to hold our own little baby!

We celebrated Jake's birthday with family a little early (his 29th b-day is on May 13th) and that was a blast, even though the Jazz had another disappointing loss to the Lakers, OH sorry KOBE BRYANT and the Los Angeles Lakers----blah!!! :) Anyway, it was so fun to have almost all of the nieces, nephews, grandparents and inlaws together---(we missed you Ben, Kaylee, Alliya, Payton, and Martin!) Melissa made an awesome chocolate cake with chocolate frosting or as Lexie calls it, "brown cake with brown icing". Everybody chipped in and it was just so much fun!

Car broke down and delayed us an extra day, we ended up getting things fixed up and on our way though--- thank you mom and dad Webster for all of your help!!! And thank you Dan for going out in the cold snow/rain to help us figure out what was wrong with our car! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We were able to spend two nights with Abby, Sean and Baxter (happy birthday Sean!), which was so nice and we are greatful that they let us come visit so often!

Jake and I bought our tickets for the family reunion and we are SO looking forward to that!

I'm 5 months pregnant and everything seems to be going very smoothly, and we feel so blessed for that! Swollen feet and achy pains are a small price to pay for what is to come and we are SO EXCITED! August will be here before we know it!!!

6 comments:

  1. you know you're always welcome here! Im glad you had a good trip in Utah...thanks for saying goodbye this morning :( haha justtt joking..
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had so much fun. I wish I could have seen you and met your husband! When are you going to post prego pictures?!? I want to see what you look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know that you had a blog! I have one too now... greerandjesshaymond.blogspot.com It was great seeing you.. hopefully I will see you soon! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad u updated your blog. I find out more stuff,even tho I've talked to you! :)(and that u reminded me about Jake's bday!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, I had no idea about the car troubles. What an adventure!! I am so glad we got to meet up with you guys. You are such a trooper with pregnancy--way better than I was at 5 months along! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY FOR AUGUST! I'm so excited for yall! XOXO

    ReplyDelete