Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's been SOO long!

Jake is in heaven. 2 screens, 2 games!
Rainbow in Cascade, Idaho



Thanks Kim, for posting that tutorial for these cute Fathers Day cards which my sister and I made. So fun!



SOO, here's the last few months in a nut shell...

I am 31 weeks pregnant! This little girl will be here before we know it and we can hardly wait to meet her!


I've been managing my gestational diabetes with the help of my BFF Jake, and we're hopefully nearing the finish line! (Fingers crossed)


Baby is healthy (a little big), and so so strong! She loves to wedge her body right into my right rib cage, which is weird because I can't imagine that's the most comfortable spot she's been able to find, but she loves it there!


Most recently...


We just returned from our family reunion in Michigan, which was SO much fun. It was so fun to see my grandparents and cousins and meet their spouses and kids! Most of the aunts and uncles were there too. It was a big blur of fun!


I drove over my camera while there, so I
have no pictures to prove the fun we had...


Reminder to self:


Never fly across the country super pregnant unless there are NO connections and you can sit in first class or on your own private jet. Hee hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment