Saturday, January 3, 2009

On To A New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

To back up just a bit... Christmas was great! We had such a good time visiting our family in California, we relaxed a lot, visited the wild animal park, played lots of games and just had a really geat time! We came back to Utah on Christmas night to spend with family at mom and dad Websters, where we ate a GRAND feast! Oy, I'm still full from that night I think... All in all our first married Christmas will be hard to top in the years to come. :)

We started the year off with lots of bangs! Our brother and sister in law, James and Lindsey hosted a great New Years Eve bash, full of Wii playing, Scrabble, minature basketball, and great food in their beautiful home. I barely made it to midnight this year. My night owl days have disappeared at the moment... Needless to say midnight struck and everyone participated by banging pots and pans and blowing those little squeeker thingy's. Then Jake and James played some Wii tennis before we finally went home.

The year ahead holds a bit of mystery for us at this point. I am looking at some new job opportunities and Jake will be working on his education. Where we will be doing this is still in the air... Utah, Idaho, California, Texas, Jupiter... Who knows!! :)

We'll be making a decision soon though and will let you all know when we do!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you guys have a blog!! This is Jake's friends wife by the way. our blog is private if you want to be able to view it have Jake email Mike your email address. Sounds like you had an exciting New Years party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOP WOOP!! blooger in the house. haha - yep I said it.
    Nice pictures...now I can see your cute layout and all the pics. I'm happy you're keeping blogging alive with me. See you and Jakey soon :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys have a blog now!!! This is the only way I am able to keep in touch with the cousins:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun New Year's party. It's so weird that it's 2009 already. Love your blog. As soon as I can make the time and figure out how to do it I'd love to change our blog. It is so boring.

    ReplyDelete