Monday, December 22, 2008

One Month

Jake and I arrived in Cali on Thursday and the time is flying by too quickly! I'm missing the snow in Utah though... This past Saturday was our open house, we had a few family members and friends drop in and it was just really casual and a lot of fun.
Our first month of marriage has been quite an adventure! We have had almost one major event in each week of our marriage so far... We'd be fine if this trend slows down a bit from here on out. :)
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! We are looking forward to being able to spend our first Christmas with both families this year.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! The ape one makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you both. I'm glad I could make it to your open house (even if it was late). Your family is a crack up and so much fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete